Tuesday, May 18, 2010

~ I-City Shah Alam ~

Emily-Purple Imagination^^
Tommy-Yellow Imagination^^

''Beh Tahan''
Cakes Sold - Its look delicious, but finally i didnt buy ....
Beautiful Scenery
Self Taken Photo-- Success
Another types of food that sold at I-City

Freedom
Both of us with peacock
Emily acts like a peacock ,haha...

Like this photo so much !!! Especially the stars behind...

A lots of ''Christmas Tree''
''Sui Za Bo''
I-City
Sweet ! Sweet ! Sweet !
A Flock of Swans
Looked dasyat !!! Green Imagination
Lengzhai & Lenglui
So ''hiao'' I like !!!
Hold Tight ooOoo...
Emily with a red Tanglung
The I-City which was located in Shah Alam ,Selangor is an amazing place for us to visit ... It's really open my eyes on that ...

I City had installed million of LED light to brighten up the night ... Dozens of digital maple and pine light trees make for a colourful forest that delights my eyes... Really amazing !!! I love I City very very very MUCH !!!!
At one end of CityPark, there are rows of Chinese cherry blossoms and spot LED peacocks and other creatures of the forest at a nearby pond .... What I observed on that day was there are crowded with a lot of people... ''People Mountain People Sea''... Not so surprisingly , because it's was a nice tourism destination for either locals or foreigners...No entrance fee is needed...^^
That Saturday was really an unforgettable day for me ... And somebody had told me that he will bring me to the I City once again ... I am waiting for the coming moment oh ... :)))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment