Wednesday, April 21, 2010

~Sushi King~

Sushi King Sifu
Being Human movie tickets

Hot Ocha


Fry Set - Deep fried seafood


Chawanmushi-Japanese egg custard... I love it so so so much...


Tamago


Nihotate-Not mine favourite cause too raw!!!


Salmon-Not mine ordered!!!


My most favourite-Soft Shell Crab Temaki


After ate Wasabi look, funny ~funny~funny~ haha


This guy played with the chopstick ....Adui !!!!


Satiesfied Look because of ''you''-Kanikama


OMG... Greedy Look- Emily !!!!


Happy mode and show up the ''Yeah'' pose!!!



Is the time for me to order , why noone came and served me ???



Scanning the Menu


Twice in a year promotion of Sushi King was coming-Bonanza Promotion. I definitely will go and having my meal at Sushi King everytime of this promotion. This year was also not exceptable. The promotion was held within 4 days. However , due to examination was coming soon, i just can prefer one of the 4 days to enjoy my meal there ... Finally someone promise me to hang out with me and enjoy the meal together on the fourth day...

At the night time,''someone'' had came to my house and and fetch me to the nearest Sushi King to enjoy that promotion. Before going there, i went to find my elder sister-Wan Chen ,who is so so so careless to take Sushi King member card. But UNFORTUNATELY, my 'lovely' sister told me that her Sushi King member card was at the other sister there.. I had double confirmed with my 'lovely' sister before i went to her office to take the Sushi King member card. I felt so disappointed and angry that time. However i cant do anything because of my other sister was at Puchong area that time. It is not convenient for him to bring me to go to Puchong and take that card. What can i do at that moment is shout and show the angry face. At the moment, i used a lot of energy to force myself dont show my ugly expression in front of 'him'. I tried to control myself and 'he' also tried his best to cool down my emotion at that time.

After persuaded by 'him' , we decided went to nearer restaurant to having our dinner. The restaurant i recommended to 'him' was ''得记'' which restaurant that i thought is very nice. But , UNFORTUNATELY again , the Chinese Soup that we ordered is not good. The Pork rice that 'he' ordered also not so nice based on his taste la... I was wondered at that time , why the feel is different when i came with my family last time. For what i thought is , the boss of the restaurant reduce its ingredients in its prepared food. This is the reason that can persuade me at that time.

After finished the dinner, the time was still early and we had nothing to do at that moment. 'He' suggested went to shopping mall , but i dislike his opinion due to i didnt have anything that i wan to buy. After discussing with 'him', i suggested to go to SS2 Pasar Malam which i like the most. This is due to i can find and enjoy a lot of my favourite foods there. UNFORTUNATELY again, we had walk a far distance to reach the pasar malam . I was wondered why i still so blurred after going to there so many times. I cant regconised at all the way to cross to the pasar malam via ''small'' and dark road. What i thought is very danger for a pretty and a handsome to walk through the road. What i can do is just walk at fast speed. What so funny thing was 'he' felt tired to walk so fast. During that time , my heart was laughing at him actually. Haha...After reach that pasar malam , we had ate a lot of rubbish there until very full. After walking around the pasar malam , we sweat a lot and finally we took a decision to go back.

Before going back home, we had enjoy one of my favourites in car. UNFORTUNATELY, we saw a group of Bangladesh at the site road, and in between them, there were two guys hug tightly together. The night was really an unfortunately night for us ... However , there were a lot of funny things happened around us in a short time at that night.

To compensate my sadness , 'he' said proposely will bring me to Sushi King again without enhancing the promotion. Dont know for what reason was going on ,I actually felt so touch at that time. On saturday noon, 'he' came to my house again and brought me to Sushi King. What we had planned is , after finished having meal at Sushi King , we went to watch a movie to release my stress and relax my mind.

It was definitely an useful and happy outing because after watching the movie- BEING HUMAN, my body and mind were relaxed . The movie was so nice and funny to watched. I planned to buy a dvd so that i can review this movie. This was really a nice movie!!! I love this movie so much !!! Thanks 'him' because brought me to enjoy such good meal and movie oOo.. ^^

3 comments:

  1. sometime watch some funny movie, can release your stress de, and me here willing to accompany u always o!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... thanks lolx Tommy .... i think is your turn to release your stress on coming days ...haha....

    ReplyDelete
  3. release?!...hw to release jek?!haha....teach me teach me!!

    ReplyDelete